Monday, July 28, 2008

Scofield Tri.

Jordan has part ownership in the Scofield Tri. So my sister Mindy, brother Jonny and I decided to do it this year. So we have been training for the past couple of months. We did the Sprint and that consists of 1/2 mile swim 12.8 mile bike ride and 3.1 mile sprint. Tell me about it, it kicked my but. It was so fun though to do it with my family. And the rest of my family volunteered. Jonny brother in law also did it and also Dave Jackson. So we had a big crew there.
This is me finishing the race.
Right before we started...
I think my feet swelled up in the water because my feet were numb the whole bike ride. But it was a lot of fun and i am excited to say i did it and i finished.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are so AWESOME!! Good job lace. Now we have to do one together. Lets really try and do the Bear Lake one.

KACI JOHNSON said...

Girl you rock!! congrats on your first tri! can i join you next year?