Monday, July 28, 2008

Richards Family Reunion

For our Family Reunion we all went up to our cabin in Bear Lake for the week. Jord and I brought up our boat, jet ski and our four wheeler. Everyone had a blast.So here i am wake surfing and all the sudden Scotty jumps out and starts body surfing. I really thought he was going to push me off.
My Bro. Jon and Scotty getting ready to wake skate.
Jonny and Mike wake surfing.
We all decided to go to the Minnetonka Cave except for my mom and Lars. Little Luke wouldn't of made it in there. It was freezing in there. They said it is 40 degrees all year round. I have the best family in the whole world. Love ya guys Jord and i had a blast...

1 comments:

Emily said...

So fun!! I miss your cute fam. We seriously need to plan another trip but this time we should tak ethe hubbys.