Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Injoying our selfs in Scofield & Lake Powell over the 4th of July.

On the 4Th of July up at Scofield everyone drives there boat out to the island and parks all around it and watches the fire works.This is some of Jords neices on the boat watching the fire works.
So this is Jordan's new baby. He just got done restoring a 1942 Willes Jeep. He baught it about 5 yrs ago and took it all apart and just got done restoring it. We went exploring all over scofield in it. It is such a blast all the little kids love to ride in it.
Packing the boat and getting ready to head to lake powell.
Just chillin in Lake Powell.

4 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

What a fun weekend. When devin and I get back from Missouri we will have to plan a trip to scofield together. I think jordan and devin would really get along with each other. I know I'm inviting myself to scholfield, but I have heard you talk about how much fun it is and I really want to go sometime!!:)

Emily said...

I am so jealous! I haven't been to Lake Powell forever. Also we need to plan a trip with our hubbys it would be soo fun!

KACI JOHNSON said...

I didn't know that Restoration Hardware had a baby line, I'll for sure check it out! That is so awesome that you are doing the Scofield Triathalon. I am so proud of you for even having the guts to do it. I am totally inspired by you emily! After I have this baby we should train for a half marathon or a triathalon together?! You are so cute to suggest throwing a baby shower for me. I would absolutely love that. I come in town this next monday, we should get together and go to lunch. I'll call you when I get there.

Emily said...

Dude update please. Put pics of the tri up.