Friday, June 27, 2008

My Favorite room in our house...

This is our new bedroom. We got new carpet, windows, and paint. Best of all a new bedroom set. I have never loved my bedroom as much as i do now. I would just like to tell you all how talented Jordan is, if you look at the comforter isn't it amazing well i think it is and Jordan made it. I went and picked out the fabric and the piping for the edges and he made all of it including the pillows. I can't express how much i love just our whole room now.
So if you can kind of see how big my mirror is, well that's what sold me on this bedroom set. And if any of you like it they sell this brand at my dads Store Granite Furniture. They have amazing stuff there.

3 comments:

The Roe Family said...

shouldn't have said anything about jordan making that beadspread cause now i have even more things for jordan to do on my to do list.
good job jordy

KACI JOHNSON said...

I am so impressed that jordan made your darling bedspread and pillows to match. I love your bedroom set. Did you get it at Granit Furniture? How much was it? You have a dang cute room lac! :)

Emily said...

Looking good!! I love it!