Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls Trip 08

Emily Andrea and I decided we wanted to get away for the weekend so we went and stayed in the Jacksons condo in St.George, My condo was being used so Karen was so sweet to let us stay there. It was such a fun weekend. We ate, swam, layed out and shopped and something that i never thought we would do ok so i should say me at least, we worked out. (hard) ha ha lol. Andrea and Emily work out alot and are good at it. I have always hated working out. But i am tring to be better at it because i am running a triathlon in less than a month. Well Thanks to the girls we had a blast and i can't wait till the next one. But i think i spent a little to much money so i got introuble when i got home. But it was great...




1 comments:

Jen and Buzz said...

Lac...I am so glad that you started a blog....looks like a fun trip, your hair looked so cute and it was great to see ya.

P.S. I love your bedroom:)