Sunday, May 31, 2009

Surprise...

So everyone probably knows by now but yes i am pregnant. I am a couple days away from being 3 months along. It was a total surprise to us. I had just signed up for the insurance Aflackwhere they pay you to have a baby but you have to be on the insurance for 10 months to get paid. Well i didn't know i was pregnant when i signed up. So on Easter i took a pregnancy test because i hadn't started my period and it was positive. So i had to call and cancel the insurance. But anyways we are so excited. My due date is December 15, 2009. We weren't going to tell anyone for awhile because of what happened last time but of course we just get so excited. I can't believe how many people are pregnant though. I just love it. There will be so many babies around. Sorry i don't have any pictures, i just have been so tired and working all the time. I will post some soon.

4 comments:

Wessman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen and Buzz said...

I am so excited for you!! How fun that you and Lars babies will be so close:) Hope that you are feeling okay, Love Ya

The Miner's said...

Congrats Lacey!!!! I'm so excited for you and Jordan!!!!! Miss ya!

Worthen Family! said...

NO WAY LACEY! Joey and I didn't even know and I was just browsing your blog and SURPRISE! We are so happy and so excited for you guys! I have to call you. Answer when I call okay?