Monday, September 22, 2008

More Fun pics of Cali...

So we all got dressed up one night and went out to dinner at the restaurant called "Ketchup" If any of you watch the show The Hills they go there all the time.
It was the best food and we had so much fun..
I told the waiter that it was Brooke's Birthday so they brought her a desert. So we thought they gave it to us for free, but when we got the bill it was on there we all were so pissed. Just kidding we had a blast...
So one day we went to the Fashion District and Ash, and Brooke wanted these wigs so bad. But i bet they had lice or something ha ha just kidding. But they totally looked really that's the funny thing..
So on the flight home we were all so exhausted so Brooke is sleeping on my right and Ashley is sleeping on my left with Olivia's blanket and Olivia is asleep on my lap.. So i had the guy sitting behind us take this picture. So this was our trip and i had a blast thanks for everything girls...

5 comments:

Emily said...

I wish I was invited!!!! It looks sooo fun!

Jen and Buzz said...

Lac what a fun trip. I am so glad that you had a good time.

Wessman said...

It looks like an awesome trip, it is nice that you can just pick up and go! Girl trips are so needed.
Did you find out any nanny info for me? Where can I look?
*Kass

Brooke & Travis Williamsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke & Travis Williamsen said...

Lacey Maybe next time you and I can just go with Laura. We can go set up some matresses at nessie's and rent a malibu and there you go. I had alot of fun with you. You make me proud! You are amazing:) Love you!